* Access to the online directory
* FREE admission to Family Fun Night
* 2019-20 LFE window cling
* Membership to MO and National PTA
To pay for your Individual PTA Membership via PayPal, click below. Or please contact us at email@example.com about membership!
- Large logo on banner
- Link to your business page on PTA website
- Listed as a sponsor in the PTA fundraiser video (seen by all students and staff and available to all parents) *if purchased by August 15th*
- Includes the Purple & Stallion levels
- Medium logo on banner
- Listed on the back of PTA t-shirts (worn by board members at all events) *if purchased by August 15th*
- Game or inflatable sponsorship at Family Fun Night
Plus all Stallion level benefits below
- Listed on the LFE website under the “PTA Business Members” tab
- Small logo on banner that hangs in gym year-round and at PTA events *if purchased by Sept 6th*
- Advertisement on PTA Facebook page in fall and spring
- Listed in the electronic school directory
- LFE PTA window cling/sticker
- Membership to MO and National PTA
* The Longview Farm Elementary PTA is a 501(c) (3) tax-exempt organization*
Business members, if you wish to pay with a check please send to:
Longview Farm Elementary
1001 SW Longview Park Drive
Lee’s Summit, MO 64081
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional ways to donate to LFE PTA beyond membership –
- Sponsor a meal for the staff during Parent Teacher Conferences, Teacher Appreciation Week, or the first week back after summer or winter break. (flyers, coupons, etc. can be displayed at the table, no in person attendance).
- Donate prizes or additional funds for the fundraiser.
- Donate a basket/item to the Silent Auction held at the school carnival or bingo night.
- Volunteer to work stations at the Family Fun Night, Carnival or Bingo Night.
- Sponsor a game or inflatable at the school Carnival (held in the spring of even years ie 2020, 2022) — business name and logo displayed at the game or inflatable.
Donate prizes for Bingo night (held in the spring of odd years ie: 2021)