Individual Membership – Purchasing a $10 individual PTA membership gives your family access to the online student directory. ALL parents/guardians are asked to log in and provide their information. This is the ONLY way we can get student and family information! There is also a free mobile app for the directory! Please click HERE to get to the online directory information.
Business Membership – NEW! For the 2018-2019 year we will be adding NEW ways for your business to be promoted to our school. All benefits of previous years remain the same should that fit your company needs better. Options are as follows.
- Large logo on “gold level sponsors only” banner
- Link to your business page on PTA website
- Listed as a sponsor in the PTA Stampede to Read fundraiser video (seen by all students and staff and available to all parents) *if purchased by August 17th *
- Plus all Purple and Stallion level benefits below
- Medium logo on banner
- Listed on the back of PTA t-shirts (worn by board members at all events)* if purchased by July 31st *
- Game or inflatable sponsorship at Back to School Social/Stallion Stampede
- Plus all Stallion level benefits below
- Listed on the LFE website on the business page
- Small logo on banner that hangs in gym year-round and at PTA events *if purchased by August 14th *
- Advertisement on PTA Facebook page in fall and spring
- Listed in the electronic school directory
- LFE PTA window cling/sticker
* The Longview Farm Elementary PTA is a 501(c) (3) tax-exempt organization*
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for business membership payment options.
Additional ways to donate to LFE PTA beyond membership –
- Sponsor an inflatable at the Back to School Social (business name and logo displayed at the inflatable).
- Sponsor a meal for the staff during Parent Teacher Conferences, Teacher Appreciation Week, or the first week back after summer or winter break. (flyers, coupons, etc. can be displayed at the table, no in person attendance).
- Donate prizes or additional funds for the Read-A-Thon fundraiser.
- Sponsor a game or inflatable at the school Carnival spring of even years (business name and logo displayed at the game or inflatable).
- Donate prices for Bingo night spring of odd years.
- Donate a basket/item to the Silent Auction held at the school carnival or bingo night.
- Volunteers to work stations at the Back to School Social, Carnival, Bingo Night, or to read at the Read-A-Thon.