The PTA supports and supplements the high-quality educational and community environment of Longview Farm Elementary. The PTA provides vital communication between parents, teachers and administrators. It leverages thousands of hours of volunteering and fundraising to support the teaching mission. From school-wide social events to Smart Boards in the classroom, Longview Farm would not be the same without the PTA.
Your membership provides you with some specific benefits:
- Voting privileges
- Committee Memberships
- LFE Student Directory
The benefits of membership are primarily for the students. Membership is the foundation of the funding that allows the PTA to thrive. It builds the base of people and money that allows for extensive programming. Our active and generous membership enables LFE PTA to provide robust programmatic support to the school.
PTA programming provides:
- Volunteer Coordination
- School-wide events like the Back to School Social, Trunk or Treat, Halloween and Valentine’s Day parties, Carnival, Grandparent/Special Friend breakfast, and more!
- Reflections Art Program
- Community outreach & Martin Luther King, Jr Day of Service
- Teacher support funds
- Smart Boards and other classroom technology
- Beautification of the school grounds
- Staff & Teacher appreciation week
- Parent Hot Topic classes
- Student health fairs
- Coordination of pre-ordered school supplies
- Collaboration with outside programs for fundraising such as Box Tops and Amazon Smile
- And much more!